Thursday, December 3, 2009

...and May all Your Christmases be Fluffy and Puffy and White

I sometimes feel like I'm looking at a dream as my eyes glaze over at the beauty of Anthropologie. Their winter windows are truly nothing short of a dream. Dreamy. Sigh.... I couldn't decide which pictures to use, so I just used most of them.

Billowy powder puffs. I think I would like my mattress to be filled with whatever this is. If it was, I bet you I could bounce really high. Oh the dreams I would have- I know I would be well dressed in them.


I think this one below is my favorite. Its hot and cold at the same time. It makes me think of the backdrop for pictures of the high school winter "Snow Ball" dances I wish I would have had. Oh well.


Princess tutu's and faerie wings and cotton candy is what this stuff is made of, I'm sure.











This next picture, actually, the next few are from the London store. Two things, 1) the sweater that I'm in love with & thought we should all purchase is on the far right, and 2) there is a paper mache bunny in the bottom left corner.


I wonder if when the girl who made these interviewed if she listed "really good at paper mache" as one of her skills. "Helen, your application looks great, but we just don't need any more staff...." "Oh, but I am really really good at paper mache..." (at this point she pulls a paper mache opossum out of her purse) "see?" "Helen, welcome to Anthropologie." Or something like that. Whoever she or they are, I love the hand-craftiness of their (her) creations.


And a polar bear! Well done Helen!



Okay, I did mention before that the other picture was my favorite, I think this one might be my favorite too. (A girl can have two favorites, right?) Its just I tried this pretty coat on, and I regret to say I looked like I was trying out for a role with Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band. Some things are just not meant to be, and I'm mostly okay with that.


It sure looks cute on the headless mannequin. Damn.


Mmmmm. Crisp and clean and fuzzy and wispy and wonderlandishly wonderful.



Images courtesy of Facebook.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...